Stay Connected with an Advanced Communications Solution
Hosted VoIP allows your business to connect growing teams from virtually anywhere — a remote office, the field, or on-the-go. Get state-of-the-art business calling features, while saving money.
Work Virtually Anywhere
Make any location an office and keep employees connected wherever they go, with advanced productivity and mobility features.
Minus the Hassles
Combine your separate voice and data services onto one network and rest easy that it’s all supported for you—including upgrades—with only one vendor and one monthly bill.
You’ll get the latest IP phones, minus the capital expense, so your voice solution and the associated maintenance will be just a predictable line item in your monthly budget.
Only pay for the service you need today, and adjust as your business needs change, with per-seat pricing.
Enjoy the freedom to access your services from virtually any device, anywhere.
Give your receptionist the tools to easily manage calls or leverage our Automated Attendant to answer and direct calls for all your unique business operations.
Simultaneous / Sequential Ring
Route calls to your home or mobile phone all at once, or in a particular order, so you’ll never miss an important call.
Business Communicator App
Be more productive with a variety of valuable features in one handy app-talk or video chat, share your desktop or files and instant message coworkers.
Access your voicemails via an online portal, receive as email attachments or listen using any phone.
Admins can adjust users, inventory and group features, and users can manage their own phones with our intuitive online dashboards.
- Unlimited local calling.
- Administrator portal to manage users and features: hunt groups, auto attendants, hold music and directory integration.
- User portal enables customizing features: find me/follow me, call forwarding, contact management, voicemail preferences and more.
- Voicemail retrieval via phone, email or through the user portal.
- Click-to-call functionality and call logs so employees can manage calls directly from their desktop.
- Full range of softphones available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.